[Gambas-user] Complete WebForm after a period mark

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Tue Dec 1 16:53:58 CET 2020

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:42:26 +0000, Bruce Steers wrote
> I found if you type some letters and an incomplete list appears pressing
> backspace a couple of times the correct list appears :)
>
> :)
>
> On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 at 09:17, Mayost Sharon <sharon at 455.co.il> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 10:51:06 +0200, Mayost Sharon wrote
> > > When I open Gambas 3.15.2 (FEDORA 64BIT)
> > >
> > > New project
> > >
> > > In the type of project I choose:
> > > Web Form Application
> > >
> > > Before I run the project I get into a button Click event
> > > And impression
> > > webform1.
> > > He completes and gives me a list of all the properties and commands
> > >
> > > After I run the project
> > > Again I enter the event and make an impression
> > > WebForm1.
> > > He gives me a partial list and does not show the whole list
> > >
> > > Does this indicate any problem?
> > >
> > > I am attaching two image files that show the problem
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
> >

> > Sorry
> > I forgot to attach the files in the previous post
> >

> > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----

I checked with me it does not work
But maybe you meant that when you click back you also delete the number 1 so it gives you full completion but when you register with the number 1 it does not give a complete list
WebForm gives a complete list
WebForm1 does not give a complete list

Thanks