[Gambas-user] Holidays again - long term covid damage details

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:06:44 CEST 2020

Il giorno lun 31 ago 2020 alle ore 01:22 Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> A french geneticist, pr. Alexandra Henrion-Caude, research director at
> INSERM, told recently that the COVID19 has probably been designed by
> human hands.

These are the things that should make us think.
The risk of future lockdowns.
What will happen to small and large entrepreneurs, self-employed workers,
freelancers, and consequently those who work for them?
This would be the time to unite, not to divide.
This would be the time to bring the United States of Europe to life.

Otherwise, how can we think of opposing a great undemocratic power that
plays with viruses?

Regards
Gianluigi