[Gambas-user] Holidays again

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:19:55 CEST 2020

On 8/30/20 9:56 PM, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> The error rate is the only that matters. If you expect perfect stats, then you simply cannot trust anything. It's called nirvana
> fallacy.

I don't expect perfect stats as your statement implies. I simply do not care to waste my time trying determine just how
imperfect they may be. Since we could not possibly be aware of the full extent of the mis-attribution with not all localities
being closely examined, it would be impossible to calculate a meaningful error rate. So if the error rate is all that matters,
nothing based on the corrupted data is meaningful.

I provided references at your request. You are most welcome to extrapolate all you wish for your own personal enjoyment. I don't
care to.

--
Lee