[Gambas-user] Holidays again

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 02:52:50 CEST 2020

Correction: the 13% is apparently for the Washington area. I did not notice
US wide numbers on this. Even if we assume the rate of mistakes is globally
the same it would drop from the initial 800 000 to bit under 700 000.
Still a huge number, which will raise due more infections and later setting
complications.

Jussi