[Gambas-user] Sorting 2D arrays

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:43:57 CEST 2020

Il giorno lun 24 ago 2020 alle ore 09:03 John Rose <
john.aaron.rose at mailbox.org> ha scritto:

> I would like to sort aData using 2 of the 'fields' (SeriesName being
> major & EpisodeName being minor). I've noticed that there is a Sort
> method for a 1D array but not for a 2D array. Any ideas?

As far as I understand, you have two possibilities: either you create a
class like that of the attached project and with the _compare function you
can also sort multiple columns together, or you download the
DinamixMatrixExample project from the farm.
They are somewhat dated projects I could have done better but they
certainly give an idea.

I attach a zip file to avoid problems with GMail

Gianluigi