[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE stopped crying, not to be taken wrong

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 17 11:39:24 CEST 2020

Dear Christof
... and also to all other gambinos.

This would be well above my head!

In order to make sure that nobody takes is the wrong way:
I very much appreciate what you cracks are doing with gambas.
I'm also quite happy with current dictators.

So carry on this way. As long as your fun (easter eggs) don't crash my
IDE too often, I'll be fine.

Keeping things simple and stupid (kiss) for cracks must be hard work.

Thanks

ub2