[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.15.0 and 3.15.1, IDE cries, then sometimes crashes (System or IDE infected ?)

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Sat Aug 15 11:20:33 CEST 2020

Dear Gambas cracks

Since this morning 15. Aug 2020
	Gambas IDE "cries then sometimes crashes":

- When opening the IDE on 3 independent computers:
-- a sound is played approx 30s (a sad female solo choral voice)
-- and the IDE Picture cries (Virus checked screenshot attached)
-- IDE then somtimes crashes

- Closing Gambas IDE stops sound and prevents IDE to crash

- This occurs at least on 3 independent computers,
- 2 of them have not seen any internet connection in the last 1..2 weeks
- 1 of them has even not been running in the last 2 weeks

- On one computer I purged and reinstalled gambas3 as follows:
- - sudo apt-get update
- - sudo apt-get --purge remove gambas3
- - sudo apt-get autoremove
- - shutdown system completely, wait 5s, restart it
- - sudo apt-get update
- - sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3
- - sudo apt-get update
- - sudo apt-get install gambas3
=> Still same strange behaviour.

Did I get a virus or is this a kind of Gambas-IDE-Feature?
If yes, how to deactivate it?

Does somebody else have same the problem?
Did my computers get infected ?
Is the Gambas 3.15.0 and 3.15.1 IDE compromised ?

Any inputs, info links etc asap would be very welcome.

Sorry and thanks

ub2

[System]
Gambas=3.15.1