[Gambas-user] IDE 3.15 Editor : turning off some of the new features?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:13:34 CEST 2020

Mainly I can't see the "current line" and the "errors" any more.

I have mucked around with the IDE settings, qtconfig and a bunch of
other things for day snow but, with declining eyesight[2], I just cant
see the tiny little box around the current line[1] or the light red
error messages any more.

Is there any way too turn th "new way" off and just the use the JDE
config values again?

[1] I had to use a screen magnifier to find there even was one!
[2] Don't laugh, this may happen to you one day too!

tia
bruce