[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Aug 12 19:54:16 CEST 2020

benoit had me create  branch for gbs3, which I did in my gitlab copy of gambas, but not sure how to merge it, when I try to merge it tries to go to master!

He had me do that because i also updated texthighlighter with a ToConsole function that lists program code to the console with highlighting.

So now they have separate branches... lol

I am not sure how to create a new branch in gambas project to update, or do I...

Not expert on this stuff!

Thank You
Brian G