[Gambas-user] Howto somewhat thicker GridView lines

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Mon Aug 10 19:37:02 CEST 2020

Hi Rolf,

I don't know how to make the lines thicker but you can highlight your
cells in a different ways. I presum from your message that you want to
group 2 rows together. Run this code in a Graphical Application and see
if it helps.

Charlie Ogier

Gridview1 As GridView

Public Sub Form_Open()

   Dim sDir As String[] = Dir(User.Home, "[^.]*", gb.Directory)
   Dim iLoop As Integer
   Dim bFill As Boolean

   With Me
     .W = 400
     .H = 400
     .Padding = 5
     .Arrangement = Arrange.Vertical
   End With

   With Gridview1 = New GridView(Me) As "Gridview1"
     .Columns.Count = 1
     .Expand = True
   End With

   For iLoop = 0 To sDir.Max
     Inc Gridview1.Rows.Count
     If Even(iLoop) Then bFill = Not bFill
     Gridview1[iLoop, 0].Text = sDir[iLoop]
     If bFill Then
       Gridview1[iLoop, 0].Background = Color.Background
       Gridview1[iLoop, 0].Font.Bold = True
     End If
   Next

End