[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Mon Aug 10 19:02:29 CEST 2020

Thanks for you help Christof

Here is the latest version of gsh3 with the test suite, hope it passes everywhere!

With your help and advice I was able to find that in fact the order of the components is set when first loaded with each component given an index higher than he components they may depend upon. With a primary ordering alphabetically when read from the source directory. later just before creating the project file they are sorted again by the index not alpa. So an extra component can in fact change the index value.

I updated the Test component to compare content, not order as long as the dependency order is correct for certain components that require other components the over all order of independent components does not matter.

I really appreciated your help Christof!

Brian G