[Gambas-user] qt4 form minimum sizes

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:49:23 CEST 2020

Since 3.15.x I have been having trouble with resizing forms on the
screen at runtime under  Mate/qt4. I can enlarge the form without a
problem but if I want to make it smaller then it will only shrick to the
sie of the form in the IDE form designer.

This used to only happen when a form was defined with the Utility
property set in the designer. Now it's happening whether that property
is set to True or not.  Neither does the value of the Resizable property
have any effect.

Has anyone else seen this effect?

tia
bruce