[Gambas-user] SelectDirectory glitch

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:44:56 CEST 2020

There seems to be a glitch in SelectDirectory. This has happened since
(I guess) since I installed 3.15 from the stable ppa. It keeps
displaying the SelectDirectory dialog even after a directory is selected
and the Open button is grayed out. It stops displaying the directory (in
the attached httpClient app: extension changed from tar.gz to txt as
gmail refuses to send .txt files.) only after the data is retrieved from
the server (that usually takes at least 20 seconds) or the server times
out after 60 seconds.