[Gambas-user] Documentation

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:50:54 CEST 2020

Le 02/08/2020 à 11:18, Hans Lehmann a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> in connection with the concept of the chapters FTPClient and HTTPClient
> in the gambas book on gambas-buch.de I also came across the two classes
> /Download/ and /Downloadmanager/. Unfortunately there is no
> documentation for these two classes! First of all the question remains
> what these two classes do and secondly the complete description of the
> properties, methods and events is missing. Can someone help with the
> documentation - maybe even with a project or at least with source code
> sections?
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

Sorry, I didn't document these classes yet, because I'm not sure their
interface is clear.

The name of the classes should be an hint. :-)

In a few words, "DownloadManager" is a class that implements... a
download manager. You add to it a list of URL to download, and the
download manager will process the downloads transparently in the
background, sending events so that you can know what happens, and show
it to the user.

The 'Download' class represents one of the URL to download.

Benoît Minisini