[Gambas-user] Error message "Segmentation fault"

herberth guzman herberthguzman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 19:36:26 CEST 2020

1- Install compiled dev prawns, following the wiki steps. After the error
remove it.

2- Install compiled stable prawns, following the wiki steps. After the
error remove it.

3- Install shrimp from the deepin repositories (Debian).
  After the error remove it.

4- Install the compiled dev prawns again, following the wiki steps.

In KDE it works well
In openbox it works fine
in Deepin Desktop no