[Gambas-user] Passage à la version 20.04

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:15:28 CEST 2020

Il giorno sab 25 apr 2020 alle ore 17:56 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 4/25/20 11:25 AM, Jean-Yvon wrote:
> > Hello
> > I have these messages there by starting a project which I use every day.
> >
> > CComponent.load.626
> > user control class is missing in gb.form componement exported classes
> >
> > user control class is missing in gb.form.editor
> >
> > In addition the ide tells me that qt4 is not installed but refuses qt5
> with a message: [13] nul object
> > What to do?
>
> What version of Gambas are you using?
> How did you install it?
> Did you recently upgrade it?

Hi,
Ubuntu 20.04 no longer supports qt4 libraries.
I have just compiled the master on a new 20.04, if you want to compile I
can pass you the libraries and the commands for the terminal.
First you need to completely remove the Gambas installed by repo or PPA

Regards
Gianluigi

P.S. As soon as I can I update the wiki :-)