[Gambas-user] _TreeView_Item.Height in TreeView

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at Fen-Net.de
Sun Apr 19 16:38:07 CEST 2020

Am Sonntag, den 19.04.2020, 15:28 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 19/04/2020 à 15:04, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut,
> >
> > does anybody know a way, to change the _TreeView_Item.Height
> > (readonly),in a TreeView.
> >

> You can't. It's the treeview that decides the height of each row.

So can you spend a Alignment Property to _TreeView_Item, at leased
something to see the first line, on multiline Text.
I have some multiline Text to handle with, and like actually the Output
is ugly.
--
Amicalement
Charlie