[Gambas-user] Support for edit "Panel" as a Form from the IDE

Yeshua Rodas yrodas at upnfm.edu.hn
Wed Apr 15 22:13:55 CEST 2020

Thank you.

However, actually I just Discovered that is possible to do:

  ' Add a new tab
  tabPanel.Count += 1
  TabPanel.Index = tabPanel.Count - 1
  tabPanel.Current.Text = "FooBar"

  Dim aForm As MyForm = New MyForm(TabPanel.Current)

And it works perfectly. O.O

El mié., 15 abr. 2020 a las 2:22, Gianluigi (<bagonergi at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Il giorno mer 15 apr 2020 alle ore 05:13 Yeshua Rodas <yrodas at upnfm.edu.hn>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Hello folks.
>>
>> I was looking around withound find a solution that matches my intention.
>> If someone has any idea or example about how I can achieve that, I would
>> be very thankful.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I think it is better to have many windows shown in a workspace.
> You can see how the main window of the Gambas IDE is made.
> Here you can see GPW-1(*) a first simplification sketch for a future
> (never born) example.
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> (*)