[Gambas-user] Support for edit "Panel" as a Form from the IDE

Yeshua Rodas yrodas at upnfm.edu.hn
Wed Apr 15 05:12:04 CEST 2020

Hello folks.

I was looking around withound find a solution that matches my intention.
You'll see:

I have a main Form that has a TabPanel as the principal GUI for my App. So,
for many forms that I want to implement, instead of creating a Form
(Window) for each one, I want to create a "Panel" for each one and attach
it to a new Tab of the TabPanel. Also, would be nice to be able to code the
logic of each Panel just as is done on the Forms.
Or, in other words: to be able to create a non Window Form that can be put
into a Tab of a Tab Panel.

If someone has any idea or example about how I can achieve that, I would be
very thankful.

--
E. Yeshua Rodas
DTI - UPNFM