[Gambas-user] gb.media record to file

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Tue Apr 14 16:47:32 CEST 2020

First, thank you

I tried the first example and it helps me a lot.

When I want to change the recording to 30/1 frame per second it doesn't work, the file stays 2.8kB
Only if I leave on 1/1 does it record the screen.

I tried on Benoît Minisini's recommendation to try the gst-launch-1.0 tool and it does work when I change to 30/1
The command is:
gst-launch-1.0 ximagesrc! video / x-raw, framerate = 30/1! videoconvert! theoraenc! oggmux! filesink location = desktop.ogg

Thanks