[Gambas-user] How many gambas3 timer on a raspberry

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:28:06 CEST 2020

Le 14/04/2020 à 10:02, Pierre Deswysen a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On a gambas3 app, can I use +/- 25 timer on a raspberry 4?
>
> Each timer is set between 100ms and 1000ms.
>
> Best regards
>
> Pierre

There is no limit on the number of timers in Gambas.

But... if you use a GUI toolkit (GTK+ or QT), the Gambas timer object
has to be associated with a Glib or QT timer object so that the event
loop of these toolkits can process them. And I don't know if there is a
limit in GTK+ or QT. I don't think so.

So, in other words, just try to see how many timers you can create. :-)

--
Benoît Minisini