[Gambas-user] Gambas Mailing List Etiquette

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:54:29 CEST 2020

> It is one thread. Defined by the headers in the mails.

We seem to have different definition for a thread. And I'm not sure the
definition you are using is useful/practical.
But for simplicity, let's say it this way; group of emails discussing the
same topic, should have the same subject line.

We are wasting a lot of time for very small gains and merely complicating
simple issues.
My suggestion: We drop the discussion and revisit it again, IF, we cannot
fix our personal readability issues by fixing/adjusting/changing our
preferred email client.

Jussi