[Gambas-user] Gambas Mailing List Etiquette

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 02:51:07 CEST 2020

Three threads now about etiquette. In my opinion unnecessary thread
splitting is bigger problem than top posting, which is in fact the
preferred way for people using gmail etc clients who automatically sort
things out by thread and shows only the new part of the conversation.

> > http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>
> Hmm, it does not fit in one line, so we have to use two.

Again, we all have different mail clients and in my case this all fits to
one line.
*However, the most important thing; do we really have readability problem
in this list or is this only going to deter people from using the list?*

Jussi