[Gambas-user] Form Center issue with dual monitor

Yeshua Rodas yrodas at upnfm.edu.hn
Tue Apr 7 21:24:52 CEST 2020

Hello folks.

I'm having an litte issue displaying a Form centered on the screen.
You'll see, I have a 2 monitor setting, one upper, another one on bottom.
When I run my program, the Form instead of getting centered for the monitor
where it is running (the up monitor in my case) is centered in relation
with both monitors.

I adjunct an screenshot.

So, is there some way to center a form in relation to a single monitor?

PD: Also, it would be nice to create a new window with the class code, so,
in one monitor could be displaying the form editor, and in another one, the
.class file.