[Gambas-user] Help SystemTray gb-qt5 64 bits

herberth guzman herberthguzman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:32:58 CEST 2020

Thank you very much for your comments, unfortunately I do not have the
knowledge to make the new system tray and I know that your support is in
your spare time, knowing that you have something started and it is
functional but it still lacks a lot, it gives me hope of being able follow
the project in gambas3.

Maybe Benoit makes some changes so that my system tray is a little easier
to implement.

I will be watching the progress of the new version.

Soon I will be uploading the new versions of my projects to gambasfarm.

Successes and blessings to all