[Gambas-user] '&=' operator optimization

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:39:37 CEST 2020

Il giorno sab 4 apr 2020 alle ore 18:20 Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Il giorno sab 4 apr 2020 alle ore 16:32 Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In the last commit, I implemented an optimization of a common usage
>> If you detect any problem or any crash with that optimization, tell me.
>>

> with the previous master the time was just under 7 seconds now it is just
> above, it is practically the same time (*).
> What I did not understand?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> (*)----------------------------
> 1040000 7,04505728499862
>
> [System]
> Gambas=3.14.90 8f0d4db (master)
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=4.15.0-91-generic
> Architecture=x86_64
> Distribution=Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
> Desktop=UBUNTU:GNOME
> Theme=Fusion
> Language=it_IT.UTF-8
> Memory=15968M
> -------------------------------

Hi Benoit,

Ok I didn't understand why just compiled and given these commands:
~$ cd
~$ gambas3
running the program worked as before.

I tried again after closing gambas3 and restarting from the dash and from
terminal works perfectly (*), even after restarting the computer.

Regards
Gianluigi

(*) 1040000 0,021908701000001