[Gambas-user] Webform and TreeView

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Sep 25 12:43:15 CEST 2019

There is no TreeView for Webforms.

In the original Gambas app I want to mimic here, a TreeView is a
substantial part of the program. It resembles this Explorer like view
with a TreeView on the left and data on the right. The TreeView  has 4
levels:

Root1
   Year1
   Year2
     Filter1
     Filter2
       Name1
       Name2
       Name3
     Filter3
   Year3

Root2

I do not feel like building a complete TreeView for HTML myself. How
would you implement this for web use? My first thought was using a list,
but there is no ListView either.

So... a TableView as a list, and doubleclick to dive into a branch, the
program adding the necessary items at that position to "open" the branch?

Or do have a simpler idea?

Regards
Rolf