[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas Π!

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Sep 25 00:01:42 CEST 2019

Am 24.09.19 um 13:19 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Enjoy it!

Wow, a lot of changes! Very good! Beautiful name! (I hope this doesn't
sound too trumpish)

Property shortcut I like the most.

"Display financial support again."

Do you need financial support in future? You won't be employed anymore.
Is that difficult for you? I know this is a personal question. But since
I depend on the existence of Gambas, that's also something that matters
to me.

From now on we can integrate gb.test. I can spend some time on it.
Please have a look at it and tell me what you think is wrong with it.

Thank you very much!

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--