[Gambas-user] web-component

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:16:08 CEST 2019

Le 24/09/2019 à 08:25, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Each time the timer runs, there is an error message:
>
> gbx3: warning: cannot switch to language 'de.UTF-8': No such file or
> directory. Did you install the corresponding locale packages?
>
> Any idea what that means?
>
> Regards
> Rolf

Each time the 'gb.web.form' process a request, it tries to switch the
process language to one of the languages specified in the
"Accept-Language' HTTP headers.

Alas, that header does not follow the same language naming convention
than the libc (which does not know that if the browser wants "de", you
can use "de_DE").

This has been fixed in Gambas Π. I added a big language conversion table
between the two naming schemes.

Benoît Minisini