[Gambas-user] Issue trying to use fbi/fbv via SHELL command on non X terminal

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:00:43 CEST 2019

Hi Tobi,

I'm running Gambas 3.13.0 on Debian 9 (no X)
I've just compiled fbv and get same issue as fbi.
It works from console but not from SHELL statement in a Gambas.
I've also tried simple and pure command line application (with no
NCURSES) for both and same issue, in that screen appears blank and can
not access other tty, and forced to CtrL+Alt+Del to recover.

If you had fbv working from gambas, what Gambas version and distie were
you running under?

K.