[Gambas-user] Problem on Widget Container Definition

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 00:11:51 CEST 2019

Le 05/09/2019 à 10:46, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> Then this is a demo with the problem. I want to understand why the
> setted container not arrange it's content ...
>
> The event Arrange is raised.

As soon as you set the UserContainer._Container property to a specific
container, the _Container arrangement properties are initialized with
the UserContainer arrangement properties, and then all arrangement
properties of the UserContainer actually applies to the _Container control.

If you want to access the true Arrangement property of the
UserContainer, you have to use the _Arrangement property.

--
Benoît Minisini