[Gambas-user] OK click on Wizard

Ian Roper ian.roper at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 6 10:22:38 CEST 2019

Hi Rolf,

This works to close the wizard on button click after the last 'page' as
been reviewed.

Public Sub Wizard_Change()

   If Wizard.Index = Wizard.Count - 1 Then Me.Close

End

if you want to change the text of the last button use Wizard.ActionText
= "your close message"

Please note; that if you code the change routine as 'Private' it will
not trigger on a change event.

It will only trigger if set to 'Public' as per the example.

Cheers,

Ian.