[Gambas-user] Distributed version control with Git in the IDE

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sun Oct 27 23:04:28 CET 2019

Am 27.10.19 um 20:25 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Actually the IDE has an interface for managing merge conflicts (where
> you can graphically choose which part of each conflict to keep). The
> only problem is when there is a conflic in the configuration file
> ('.project' and '.startup'), i.e. incompatible changes in version number
> or startup class. You have to solve them manually at the moment.

Ah ok, thank you for clarification. I didn't notice that. I still use
the combination of Guake, Zsh and Tig as my primary interface for Git,
also because I have a lot of other stuff in Git, LaTeX-files,
configuration stuff and so on. Even desktop-Publishing files like svg or
Scribus files.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--