[Gambas-user] Exif library for Gambas

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Tue Oct 22 16:20:00 CEST 2019

Hi Rolf,

Here is a reply to this from 2008

/You don't need a component. Just use the "EXIF tools"://
//
//http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool///
//
//Regards,//
//
//Benoit Minisini//
/
If you are interested I have a program, in early development, that I can
send you. I can't put it here as it has 'ExifTool' build in and its a
too big (5MB).

Charlie