[Gambas-user] Email not delivered, How to downgrade to last Gambas version

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sun Oct 20 10:29:16 CEST 2019

Am 20.10.19 um 02:06 schrieb ub2 at gmx.ch:

> => 2) In General: How to ask in user at lists.gambas-basic.org attaching a
> very small project-example (132KB) and one single screenshot (177KB)?

Generally I would recommend using a free binary pastebin, like this one
(up to 50 MB):

https://paste.c-net.org/

Here you can upload stuff and get a link which you can paste in a mail
to the list.

On the other side, if you want to report a bug of Gambas3 as it seems to
be the fact here, you should use the Gambas bugtracker:

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker

There you can register, log in, describe the bug and upload files which
help clarifying the issue.

There is another (readonly) mailinglist,
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/listinfo/bugtracker which send you mails
for every bug and everything else reported in the bugtracker.

> Again, sorry and thanks for your help.

No problem :-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer