[Gambas-user] Printer Font Size Problem

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:38:25 CEST 2019

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019, Ed & Clare Kelm wrote:
> Benoit:
>
> Thanks for the fix.  I have never compiled the IDE, so it will take me some
> time to learn how.  What is the best link for instructions?

Compiling just the IDE would be very easy. Sadly, the commit in question
did not touch the IDE, but the graphical components behind it. That means
that you should compile the full Gambas. (Not really, but restricting the
compilation to only what you really need makes the instructions slightly
more complicated.)

There is a wiki page on how to compile and install a full Gambas [1] and
a chapter on it in the Gambas book [2]. Feel free to ask questions if you
get stuck.

Also note that if you are using a Ubuntu derivate, you do not have to
learn how to compile Gambas. Ubuntu has a Daily Builds PPA [3], so you
only have to wait until tomorrow to install today's latest Gambas via
your package manager. Other distributions possibly have similar things
that I don't know about.

Regards,
Tobi

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install