[Gambas-user] Update to 3-14 cuts Multiline-Buttons in Messages to one line, Language and Icons changed, How to Downgrade to 3-13

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 18 16:19:07 CEST 2019

Dear Gambas-users

Fiddling in vain now an then for nearly one week now, I'd like to ask
for help here.(2 Mails this morning disappeared, trying again)

Issue 1 (Prio1):
Until Version 3.14 I could show Messages with "Multiline-Buttons"
Since update to 3.14, one week ago, all those Buttons are cut to one
line only. See attached AllInOneScreenshot.png.

Issue 2 (Prio2):
Update also changed IDE-Language from German to English, and also
switched to other Icons.
Is there a possibility to generally avoid that (or at least to easy
readjust when happend) ?

Issue 3 (Prio 1):
How to downgrade to 3.13 (fallback)

Any ideas, keywords, links, etc would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your help, this forum (... and for Gambas !)

ub2