[Gambas-user] Printer Font Size Problem

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ajm-software.com
Fri Oct 18 03:41:59 CEST 2019

While you are looking at the printer code, I've noticed the following:
1) In Printer_Begin(), I set Paint.Font to my target font.
2) When Printer_Draw is raised, Paint.Font has changed back to the
default font. I expected that Paint.Font, once set, would remain
unchanged for the entire print session.  Instead, I have to reset it in
every draw event.