[Gambas-user] Packages question

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:46:20 CEST 2019

Il giorno dom 13 ott 2019 alle ore 19:22 Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Le 13/10/2019 à 12:17, Gianluigi a écrit :
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > If I remember correctly, you could create the installation packages of
> > our application only from the stable version of Gambas.
> > I ask myself why, if I try to create them from Gambas develop, I only
> > get support packages (or at least I think they are support packages
> > since they don't install, see here the terminal answer [*]):
> > [...]
>
> Can you send me the project you tried to package?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Hi Benoit,

I enclose the two projects with which I have tried.

Note that I installed ScrllAreaTabPanel without problems in a virtual
Ubuntu with stable Gambas from PPA.

It seems this is an error [*] that occurs only if Gambas is compiled. In
fact, Gambas stable from PPA has been removed and Gambas stable is compiled
, I get an error again by trying to install DBSpeedyTest-2.

Regards
Gianluigi

[*]
$ sudo LANG="C" dpkg -i
~/Documenti/ubuntu/dbspeedytest-2-qt4_0.1.5-0ubuntu1_all.deb
(Reading database ... 175665 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../dbspeedytest-2-qt4_0.1.5-0ubuntu1_all.deb ...
Unpacking dbspeedytest-2-qt4 (0.1.5-0ubuntu1) over (0.1.5-0ubuntu1) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of dbspeedytest-2-qt4:
 dbspeedytest-2-qt4 depends on dbspeedytest-2 (>= 0.1.5); however:
  Package dbspeedytest-2 is not installed.
 dbspeedytest-2-qt4 depends on dbspeedytest-2 (<= 0.1.5); however:
  Package dbspeedytest-2 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package dbspeedytest-2-qt4 (--install):
 dbspeedytest-2-qt4