[Gambas-user] webpage editor

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:32:15 CEST 2019

Le 04/10/2019 à 10:38, Mayost Sharon a écrit :
> I wanted to know if there was a fix for this bug
> I tried to check in the latest version 3.14
> It still makes the same problem
>
> I again attach two pictures that show the problem

 >>> When I register <%%> everything is fine
 >>> But if I delete the last percent sign and move up with the cursor up
 >>> All HTML code gets a space and it destroys HTML

Why should it be a bug?

Highlighting is done when the line cursor changes. So, if you remove the
"%" from "%>", and move the cursor to a different line, all the text
after the new ">" until the next "%>" is assumed to be Gambas code, and
is highlighted accordingly.

What do you want the editor to do?

--
Benoît Minisini