[Gambas-user] Gambas Pii repository doesn't work for me.

jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu
Thu Oct 3 19:59:06 CEST 2019

October 3, 2019 1:39 PM, "Jorge Carrión" <shordi at gmail.com (mailto:shordi at gmail.com?to=%22Jorge%20Carri%C3%B3n%22%20<shordi at gmail.com>)> wrote:
Hi,
I use Linux Mint 19.2 with gambas3 estable repository. A few days ago, a gambas.Pii repo was added to my apt/sources.d/alternatives but it doesn't work. It makes a "111 refused connection error" in updates.
I deleted gambas3 repository and gambas.pii repository from apt sources and execute again the add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3 command.
Now gambas 3.13 works fine, but I don't have gambas 3.14.
I'm the only one with this issue?
Best Regards
Not the only one, I've been a long time away from Gambas (had started using it back at the beginning), but then installed 3.13 from that repo when it came out. Have been waiting for 3.14 for a few days, but it's not in the repo yet. Hopefully it's been packaged as we speak? I used to build my own Gambas, as I was using VectorLinux and Slackware back then, but now I'm on Mint 19.2, and I still haven't got into building deb packages yet.

Regards,
Joe1962