[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.14.2

Sebastián Kulesz sebikul at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 22:56:44 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in uploading the latest version. I hit some issues
around the dependencies for the gb.desktop.gnome.keyring, as they are no
longer distributed in Ubuntu Eoan. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
find a replacement package, and from what I could find [0], there isn't
one. So from this release forward, I decided to stop packaging this
component.
If it is a blocking issue for anyone, I can see if I can include a custom
build of it in the PPA, so that we can resume distributing this component.
Unfortunately, this will take a lot of time that I currently don't have.
But if strictly necessary, I will see what I can do.

Sorry again for the delay.

Regards,
Sebastian

[0]