[Gambas-user] Using dates in Gambas

Jesus Guardon admin at gambas-es.org
Thu May 30 14:45:51 CEST 2019

Hi, David

It seems you are managing dates as strings from controls. If edtDate is
a datechooser, datebox or any date related control, use its ".Value"
property instead of .Text to read and set its internal date values.

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.form/datebox/value?l=en

That's gonna cure your headaches for now, I think. Also, pay attention
to previous posts and re-read all date related docs in the wiki.
Sometimes we overlook things even by third read ;-)

Regards,

Jesus