[Gambas-user] gb.web

Mike Crean mike.crean at y7mail.com
Thu May 23 11:08:18 CEST 2019

Thanks Benoit, I have just solved it my self. It was an html address issue.
RegardsMike

    On Thursday, 23 May 2019, 3:41:07 pm AWST, Mike Crean via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org> wrote:

  Hi Benoit
My gambas 3.13.0 projecttest is in gbWeb test.tar.gz attached.
I have the gambas(test) application files in the cgi-bin folder that Apache points to(/var/www/cgi-bin).
The two html filesare in the html folder(var/www/html).
To test the gamgasapplication I just press F5 and the gambas default browser loads up.When I click on Test I just get a blank page. If I run Test.html inchrome or firefox it displays Tests.html as expected.
RegardsMike

    On Thursday, 23 May 2019, 2:47:06 pm AWST, Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Le 23/05/2019 à 05:20, Mike Crean via User a écrit :
> Benoit, thanks for the reply.
>
> Why then when 3 forward slashes are used to tell the server to serve up
> the local file it works in a html document and not in gb,web
>
> The test I used is a html file test.html and tests.html as the file to
> be served up by the server.
>
> Test.html
>
> <!DOCTYPE html>
>
> The code above was entered into the Main.webpage section of gb.web and
> executed. The Tests.html file was not served or displayed.
>
> Tests.html
>
> <!DOCTYPE html>
> I was opened from Test.html
>
> Regards
> Mike

Post your full project so that I can look at it.

Thanks.

--
Benoît Minisini