[Gambas-user] gb.web

Mike Crean mike.crean at y7mail.com
Thu May 23 05:20:49 CEST 2019

Benoit, thanks for the reply.
Why then when 3 forward slashes are used to tell the server to serve up the local file it works in a html document and not in gb,web
The test I used is a html file test.html and tests.html as the file to be served up by the server.
Test.html
The code above was entered into the Main.webpage section of gb.web and executed. The Tests.html file was not served or displayed.
Tests.html
RegardsMike