[Gambas-user] An HTML index of Gambas Classes

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Tue May 21 01:28:53 CEST 2019

Yeah, that's why I included the unique tables in the database to allow the web pages to go to a detail screen by class or component name and there find a comparison chart (crosstab-ish) if there are multiple defintions.

I don't think my reporting on it should motivate you to make any structural changes.

My interest is still driving towards where all the usages of a particular component or class can be found in a given code base, the Farm being the primary target, my own code for myself being secondary.

I do think using SQLite for this is much better.  Every one can have their own easily.

I will make a validation program on this very point for you and report any anomolies.

Ced