[Gambas-user] An HTML index of Gambas Classes

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Mon May 20 23:52:13 CEST 2019

Hey Gen,

Nice catch.  The mixed case seems to work just fine though.

Here is the fix for my latest post, WikiDemo.zip:

WikiReportModule

134: PrintEntry:

142:        url = theUrlHost & Lower(theUrlSection & "/" & theComponentNames[r] & "/" & theClassNames[r])

I'm polishing the Vault and VaultBox classes right now somewhat and when that has settled I'll replace the zip file on Gambas.one.

Ced