[Gambas-user] Default properties

gen braga genbraga1 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 18:03:13 CEST 2019

I knew Benoit would say so... :-D

Of course there could be some exceptions, say restricted to Controls,
or something like that.

About the readability, its a matter of practicing a naming convention,
like you lenghtly explained yours some time ago, Ced. By the way, you
could write an annex in the wiki about it.

But, I agree it would lead to bad habits, and those who tend to not
explicitly type down the property wouldnt use any convention too...

just a thought of an idle saturday, afterall!
-
Gen