[Gambas-user] I am now a company

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 21:49:18 CEST 2019

Hi again,

This is an unusual mail about my private life.

I have resigned from my job since May 1st, and created a "self-employed"
company. I don't know the exact term in english. In french, we say
"auto-entreprise".

It's a company with only one person in it, your servant, and whose name
is my own name. I am a company now.

I actually continue to work for my old boss (as everything I done for
him was done with Gambas), but now as a contractor.

At least we agreed to do that until December.

After december, next year, I will be opened to any opportunity!

© My life™

Benoît Minisini