[Gambas-user] Tableview with vertical Header

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:50:34 CEST 2019

Il giorno ven 17 mag 2019 alle ore 17:41 Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Le 17/05/2019 à 17:29, Peter Peyotle a écrit :
> > Hello and good evening
> >
> > I use a tableview with a vertical header.
> > Unfortunately, I find no settings for the width of the vertical header
> > and the ability to set the font left-aligned.
> > This is not a problem with a horizontal header and can be set up and
> > read out via the column properties. But what about a vertical header?
> > This does not correspond to the Column value -1 or so.
> >
> > Best regards
> > Klaus-Peter
> >

> I guess that this limitation comes from the past, when the GridView was
> native.
>
> Now it should be possible to define the alignment of the row header
> without problem.
>
> Its width can already be defined with the GridView.Rows.Width property.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

 Hi Peter,
something like that:

Public Sub Form_Open()

  With TableView1
    .Rows.Count = 4
    .Rows.Width = -1
    .Columns.Count = 4
    .Rows[0].Text = TextAlign("Coca Cola")
    .Rows[1].Text = TextAlign("Seven Up")
    .Rows[2].Text = TextAlign("Cervesa")
    .Rows[3].Text = TextAlign("Chinotto")
    .Header = GridView.Vertical
  End With
  For i As Integer = 0 To 3
    TableView1[i, 0].Text = String(10, "*")
    TableView1[i, 1].Text = String(10, "*")
    TableView1[i, 2].Text = String(10, "*")
    TableView1[i, 3].Text = String(10, "*")
  Next

End

Private Function TextAlign(value As String) As String

  Return Space(30 - String.Len(value)) & value

End

Regards
Gianluigi